Yeah, I picked up that hat at a vintage clothing store. I figured it'd
be a good prop someday.

Her eyes are one of her strong features -- perhaps I should have
retouched her lips a little (eg add some colour) to balance? (I avoid
tweaking facial features much; too easy to mess that up and do
something grotesque.)  She did her own makeup (and an excellent job
too) and she normally wears very little, so I preferred to just leave
her natural.

Thanks for commenting, Attila.

--
-bmw