nikon d800 is much cheaper, why exclude it? D3x has advantages mostly
in very specific realms of high-end sports photography, which
definitely isn't a medium format's forte anyway. Only the size and
price realy compare, but if you really want something big, well, just
buy a mamiya rb67 and save a ton.

Leica monochrome is just an expensive and very specialty item. Don't
see why compare.

All that aside, the z is definitely super cheap compared to even the
past generation of mf solutions, but why not compare it to the d800,
which is almost as good at everything it does, at a third of the
price.