Thank you, Attila, for the generous Big Creek Bridge remarks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Attila Boros" <attila.p...@gmail.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:24:23 AM
Subject: Re: July PUG - Now Up!

A very nice gallery! My faves are:

   Big Creek Bridge by Jack Davis, beautiful light and excellent composition!
   The Last Resort by Jan van Wijk, derelict buildings and ghost towns
are a fascinating subject.
   Oehoe by Toine Kuiper, whoo wouldn't like that, it's hoot!

Brian has made some good points, I wouldn't think my best (not work,
I'm doing it just for fun) is behind me, as both my skills and my
equipment are better now. What I lack is time, time to be in the right
place at the right time. When I took the gull photo I spent about 3
hours standing on a pontoon bridge (which no longer exists), shooting
2 rolls of film to get one keeper. Even so I consider it a lucky shot.
Maybe I need to help that luck a bit:)