Several of the lenses are either sold or are under consideration by someone.
Gone for sure are the 12-24, 30, 60-250. Maybe gone are the 77 and 200 macro.
So, still available are the following:

- DA* 16-50/2.8 $450
- FA* 24/2.0            $450
- DA 40/2.8 Limited     $250
- A 50/2.8 Macro        $150
- K 55/1.8                      $ 30
- M 135/3.5             $ 30
- DA* 300/4             $800

- FA 28-105/4-5.6       $ 50

- Sigma 150-500/5-6.3   $750

There are two real sleepers in the list which I had thought would be the first
to go. The K 55/1.8 was a very early K-mount which would probably make a fine
portrait lesson an APS-C body. Like the DA 55/1.4 which is on the market for
about $770 more. The M 135/3.5 is a gem. The relatively slow 3.5 max aperture
doesn’t seem so slow when “film” speeds of 3200-6400 provide decent results.

stan