On 06/09/2014 3:39 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 5/9/14, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

The camera is controlled by the smart phone app. The machine is
controlled by a pair of joysticks.

Yep fully understand - I have a similar app for the GoPro, but the
'live' view on the app is actually delayed by about 3 seconds. Do you
have a delayed view onto the phone from the camera's output?

The delay seems to be about as long as the delay on my Fuji X-T1 viewfinder (in other words, no appreciable delay). The machine can be flown by using the camera output to the screen, which is especially useful for dialing in composition. There is quite a pause when taking a still picture as the entire system shuts down while the image is being written, so nothing is visible for several seconds. I presume the camera doesn't actually have a buffer.

bill