On 11/09/2014 9:17 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Marlene is having surgery at 10 am tomorrow for colorectal cancer. No
other organs involved but quite a few lymph nodes must be removed,
including one next to the aorta. Been sorting this out since she was
diagnosed last month. Not easy, but It’s the hand we were dealt.
Prayers and positive thoughts appreciated.

Paul

I'm not a Christian boy, I doubt if prayer will do anything, but as many positive thoughts as I can muster are being sent your way.
Stay positive and she will need you to be as strong as you are able.

bill