Quoting John Celio <neo.venator.com+p...@gmail.com>:

Ricoh is not going to bring back the aperture simulator. Give it up
and stop whining about it already!

Supporting old lenses is not good for business, no matter how many old
farts like JCO try to insist otherwise. Ricoh is in the business of
selling cameras and NEW lenses, and their profits lie mostly in the
latter. You should be appreciative of what support they've given and
move on with your life. This is as good as it's going to get.

Bullshit whining like this is why I'm a lurker here, rather than an
active member like I was years ago. Cranky old farts complaining about
new technology does not make for a fun environment for discussion.

I agree.

But renewed whining about the lack of the aperture simulator has been long overdue. Whine away, I say. It's enormously entertaining!

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters