Lightroom does it

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au

On 20/09/2014 11:47 am, John wrote:
I'm scanning old slides, using Vuescan and saving them as .DNG files. I
just got to the end of a batch of 36 slides & on the *LAST* slide I
discover that I've put them all in the scanner BACKWARDS!!

Is there any program that will let me flip .DNG images horizontally and
KEEP them as .DNG files? Photoshop will only let me save them as .PSD
files and FastStone Image Viewer appears to only allow me to do it if I
save them as JPEGs. Irfanview says I can save it as a RAW file, but when
I tried that I haven't been able to find the file.

Am I going to have to scan the whole batch again?