On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:43 AM, P.J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same as the last two more or less, slightly different crop.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20monarchiii.html
>
> Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/vmc Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 (Komine)
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

    Out of the three in the Monarch series, I personally like this one
(III) better especially for its background.  In the other two there
are some thorns which bother me.

    However in number I, the backlighting pops the orange in the
butterfly and it would have been lovely to have it on number III as
well.

    What if you crop number III to a square format, dropping the bottom?

    Ciprian.

    P.S.:  A minor nitpick about the HTML of your PESO:  on my laptop
display (900px in height), even with the browser in full screen mode,
none of the pictures fit into the screen.  A simple solution to that
is to simply add a style="max-height:80vh;" to the `img` element in
your HTML, and now the image will be at most 80% the height of the
browser window (actually the "viewport", which is the "inside" of the
panel where the HTML is displayed.)