On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Stan Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> This is the photo I had hoped to take during the 24-hour window centered on
> the fall equinox. The weather did not cooperate.
> Taken from the dock this morning in front of our northern Michigan cabin.
>
> http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h3f90e424#h3f90e424

    I can't comment on this photo, as it doesn't work for me.

    However the previous photo, number 61 (see the link below), just
made my day!  I won't spoil the surprise for anyone (I was certainly
surprised myself), but you've caught a nice moment!

      http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h3f90e424#h25412f09

    Thanks,
    Ciprian.