On 10/1/2014 3:34 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
On Sep 22, 2014, at 13:23 , Igor PDML-StR <pdml...@komkon.org> wrote:

Yes, I hate digital photography!
With a digital camera, I am producing to many photographs to be able to
deal with.
Even though I take photographs only a few days a month, they come in "bursts"
of several hundreds, and then I don't have time to select and process them.

Simple solution: Get yourself a 512-meg SD card and you'll only be able to shoot about
"1 roll of film" before you're done.

You're off by a factor of 2, my last operating 2 gig card shows a capacity of 58 exposures in a K-5II I'd assume that you'd need a 1gig card to hold between about 36, so a K-3 would probably need that 2gigs.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN