I used to do PJ but there was precious little money in it then, and now there's even less.

On 10/1/2014 11:21 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

On 10/1/2014 10:09, Bruce Walker wrote:
35 Magnum Photographers Give Their Advice to Aspiring Photographers

Eric Kim took a Magnum blog post (with permission) and illustrated
with each photographer's work.

"Be yourself" is often suggested, along with the need for good shoes.
There's a strong PJ slant, imho, but it's a good thought-provoking
read.
We presume you mean Photo-journalism, not P.J. Alling ;-)

ann (ducking)
Well, I meant the former, but I don't know P.J. well enough to know if
he also does P-J, perhaps even in his PJ's?

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen