Just plane X100, but I checked the Amazon price and they're still selling if for about $1000. Well they were a couple of days ago.

On 10/5/2014 8:07 AM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 4/10/14, P.J. Alling, discombobulated, unleashed:

In the Pink Polaroid picture below and to the left of "Pinky" is a box
for a recently released FujiFilm X100 Current list price new is $1100 or
more.  If they know what they've got they wouldn't sell it for a lot less.
Didn't see the original pic - is it a X100, X100s or X100t  ?

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen