Feels like a familiar image, if somewhat further away. IOW, it was a scene to
remember.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2014 7:03:30 AM
Subject: Re: October PUG - Synchronicity - is up!!

Thanks, Dave. That's not a bad idea, so I've noted the spot where I
was most likely standing. Might have to take a print along with me
when I go for the next season. :)

I've been documenting this park in all seasons, though admittedly
light on winter. A closeup of the stand of three trees to the left is
the subject of my only ever juried exhibition hanging. I think it was
in a prior PUG.

https://ello.co/brucewalker/post/Of4BVR08GzIrgP5dcQr7tw

--
-bmw