Quoting Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>:

This is a fascinating gallery; the synchronicity theme was a great
idea! Quite enjoyed this snapshot from around the globe.

Agreed!

One of the good things about the Synchronicity theme is that it forces us to go out a take a photo - rather than sifting through the archives to find something that fits (not a criticism - I do it all the time, myself....)

Stan suggested we run Synchronicity again in 2015 and I think that's not a bad idea. Full list of themes to follow shortly.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia