NOthing but clouds here, and actually my little four pawed roomie
woke me up just about the right time :-(

ann

On 10/8/2014 09:30, Bruce Walker wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up, Igor. The sky cleared here and I was able to
catch some glimpses through a window at 1/4, 3/4 and full eclipse.
Pretty cool colour. I was unable to get any shots though; terrible
sight lines and it was just about to go below the neighbor's roofline
at 6:25 AM at full eclipse.