Thanks Christine,

It is difficult for me to be sure of the proper weight of the green
(which is an essential part of this particular image) mostly because
of the presentation medium, screen.
I intend to print this one using cyanotype process; I hope the color
can be felt more natural then.
I will remember your impression while playing with this one in the
near future (December, perhaps?).

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/