On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Stanley Halpin
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> Not that I am complaining, but it is really hard to get through dinner
> sometimes when the storm clouds start to give way to the afternoon light on
> the river… Fortunately my wife is very tolerant and often, as in this case,
> she is the one who says something like “look behind you, down river - that
> light is special.” So I leave the table, grab the camera, and go out into the
> lingering rain.
>
> http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h19a6c1e1#h19a6c1e1

This is the exact kind of photo I would want to capture this autumn
(if I had the time).  Nice work!

For some reason I can't decide which I like best out of #63 or #64.
In #63 the reflections are just wonderful, meanwhile in #64 the color
of the trees is more welcoming.  Were they taken at a large interval
in between?

My only comment is that the leafs on the left are kind of distracting,
and for some reason #63 has a yellow-green-ish cast on my monitor.

All in all, good work!
Ciprian.