Hi all..

I've been using the Pentax Flucard. Not too bad for some jobs, like packshots. Still I'd like better tethered shooting options. I'd love to be able to shoot directly into Capture One 8, which is my favorite RAW converter, since the on screen editing image is much better than that of Lightroom (are you listening Pentax and Phase One?).

Furthermore updates from Capture One is allways years behind. It took quite a while for Phase One to support DNG-files from K-3 and 645D.

Are there any pro tethered shooting options comming for Pentax anytime soon?