I may be able to get a 4x5" camera with a 90mm f/8 lens.
Price aside (which is another big question mark), I have questions.

First, the reasoning:
I like macro photography most.
I am getting increasingly more able to spend time on photography.
I like spending "hours" to get one single beautiful image.
I can develop and scan film. I can get a drum scan occasionally if needed.
I can make contact prints. (My enlarger supports up to 6x8 cm film).

Questions:
- How difficult is focusing using the 90 mm f/8 lens?
- How difficult is it to find proper film?
- Any idea about the cost of a single exposure (film only)?
- Further comments?

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/