I found the list on the Pentax web site when Pentax owned it. Then in
1994 we went on sabbatical, and I could only get it through expensive
trans-Atlantic dial-up, so I unsubscribed. I looked for it a few times
after we got back, but couldn't find it. Then about 11 years ago I ran
into Mark! and Lisa at some airport where Lisa and I had been
attending the same meeting, and he gave me the new details.

I posted this looking for ideas to reverse the slide rather than to
provide reasons or excuses for it. Who has such an idea?

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW