Hello all!  (De-lurking for a quick technical question.)

I just got a Pentax K-3, and while toying with it and photographing a
landscape, I noticed something "weird" in the viewfinder, namely if I
point the camera at the sky (or a bright source light), I see in the
viewfinder a faint fingerprint-like pattern, especially on the edges
of the frame.

In fact I've noticed this only after I've noticed a small dark spot in
the upper left side of the frame, which I assume is some dirt on the
focusing screen (as it doesn't appear in the actual photos).  (I'll
closely inspect the mirror today.)

The dirt and the fact that my Pentax K-30 doesn't have this
fingerprint-like pattern, made me wonder if by any chance there is
something wrong with my K-3's focusing screen.  (Although I found some
"chatter" on the internet which might suggest that this pattern is
indeed to be expected.)

Anyone noticed something similar on their K-3?

Thanks,
Ciprian.