Thanks Jack, rainy days do provide gentle even light.

On 4/8/15 10:19 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:42:48 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jack Davis<jdavi...@comcast.net>
To: PDML<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Geso: Spring things

  Exceptional exposures, all, Don!

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Guthrie"<shark50...@gmail.com>
To: "PDML"<pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:46:43 PM
Subject: Geso: Spring things

It is 45 F with a cold rain a fallin. But these flowers will not last
until the weekend warmup so here's a 4-pack for your perusal. C&Cs

https://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157651754316976/

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk9Vg2eS

Thanks Igor, Yes white on white is always tough to get right. But hopefully I
will get a few more chances before the wind tears them down.

Message: 6