I like power shown in the "Grande Jeté" at the top right. Never been to a live Rodeo.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Donald Guthrie
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:20 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Rodeo and that's not bull*

One thing I don't see enough on PDML is rodeo photos. My remedy is to
post this 11 shot gallery from an indoor event I attended last weekend.
Lighting terrible, riders not very good, results limited, people cool,
action plentiful.

So for something a little different check these out. C&C welcomed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157651894937536/

https://flic.kr/s/aHska8FJQh

---