Tiger Direct is closing their stores & the one in Raleigh is slowly
winding down.

I picked up a store fixture HP Pavilion a4313W (Amd Sempron CPU, 320GB
HD, nVidia GeForce 6150SE) for $50. Drive is wiped.

I'm thinking about building a home file server to replace my NAS boxes &
I can cannibalize the HP for the motherboard, CPU & SuperMultiDrive.

I went into the store because I hoped they had a few SSD drives left
(last week they had PNY 120GB SSDs at $89) and I figured it was time for
me to get one.

When I got to the checkout, it rang up at $53, so I bought three of
them. I figure I can find some use for them somewhere.

Next stop is a case with lots of drive bays, a RAID SATA card & some
high capacity drives and I should be ready to start the build.