Yeah, in the other K-3 II thread, I had mentioned this myself. I suppose they could do something where each of the four sub-exposures gets 1/4 of the total flash power, with the flash firing a total of 4 times for each resolution-enhanced image. For TTL flash, that would probably require a special flash unit with special programming. I suppose a thyristor flash in manual mode, at a low enough power setting, could also keep up with the four sub-exposures. Since this feature is for stationary objects, and not for action, shooting flash in manual mode wouldn't be too much of a drawback for me personally.