Cool shots Jeffrey! Love the owl. Any day you see an owl is a good
day, let alone photograph one.
The snake photo is cool also, but seems a bit overexposed to me. I'm
sure it could be "brought down" a bit in post processing. Would
probably make a cool B&W image also.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.