You are really setting unreasonable expectations when it comes to macro photography.

Excellent work as always.

frank theriault wrote:
I think this is my favourite so far. Kind of a pretty thing, isn't it?

Love fireflies. Reminds me of a particular weekend, many years ago,
camping in the Alleghenies in southern New York. The forests were
ablaze with them - I guess it was mating season. Spectacular!

You mean for the fireflies?
:-)

Great photo.

cheers,