On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Mac system upgrades are painless and pretty much mistake proof. That being
> said 10.10 may slow down an older machine.

Thats what i hear, not to worried if it slows down a bit, i'm semi retired.:-)

I know i need to do a back up just in case something goes wrong, but
whats the best way. I have time machine and i hear there are back up
programs i can download, I suppose one downloads these and runs tthem
to an external drive.??

What happens if something goes wrong

Dave

--