Thanks for commenting Rick

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Womer" <rickpic...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: August PUG is UP!

I love seeing every month what different things people do with the same theme,

I think this is another really strong and interesting gallery. My
faves are Malcolm's "Diadrant Pop Art" (they look like space snakes),
Pat's "Foggy Beach", Brian's "Yellow on Blue", and Ken's "Reeds."

And, here's another vote of thanks to Brian!

Rick
http://photo.net/photos/RickW