I hate to spoil all the fun you are having admonishing the poor gal , but seems it could have been a rainstorm with some serious wind that messed up what might have been a well structured one... that stuff is tackyand however symetrical it might have been I bet some
exterior disruption could have created this...

But it is nice to think of her flunking web spinning 101

ann