Thanks Bulent.

I enjoyed taking the image even tho the rain was at times coming sideways & it was cold even for an October day in the Upper Peninsula, but with the right clothes it was tolerable.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulent Celasun" <bulent.cela...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: October PUGgery now up!!

Rather tough subject matter (for lack of a better word) this time...

Thanks to Brian and all the participants.

My two favourites are :

The Sand Sower by Darren Addy

Eagle Harbor Lighthouse by Ken Waller

Darren's has a threatening look...
Strangely, Ken's image look inviting to me!

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/bulentcelasun

G'day all,

A smaller gallery this month.  Most submissions went for a weather-based
interpretation of the theme but there were several who took a slightly
different approach.  Surprisingly, no 'winding roads'.

Difficult to pick an overall favourite this month - so I wont...  All
excellent in their own way.

As usual you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery
there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
infallible.  So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the
gallery, let me know.

Next up: 'On Two Wheels".

Full Submissions Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html