I was getting ready to start printing 4" X 6" prints off of one of my Epson printers for 2016 calendars I am in the process of producing, but I had to buy some ink & paper.

I've had really good results from Bay Photo & have been pleasantly surprised at their very reasonable prices on large prints so I checked out their cost for 4" X 6" prints & found that I couldn't print myself for the cost of their prints, including postage. With postage, Bay charged me $.30/print. Using Epson 4" X 6" photo paper would have cost me $.33/print, not even including the cost of ink! I ordered them last Thursday & they arrived this afternoon.

While I like the control I have over my in house printing, I've given nothing up by having Bay do the work for me. I sent them the highest res jpegs I could, after I had perfected the images thru Photoshop. I requested no changes from Bay and the results are every bit as good as I have gotten in house in the past with out my time to sit by the printer and feed paper to the machine.

Just thought others might be interested in my findings.

Kenneth Waller