.. see page 212 ;-)

http://books.wwnorton.com/books/St-Marks-Is-Dead/

I've lived in the East Village since 1959, with a brief hiatus 1960 to 63 in Maine -
Lot of my early photos were taken in the 'hood and because an acquaintance
saw a copy of my calendar "Back in the Day" I did a couple of years agoone thing lead to another and Ada contacted me for a photo... (yes, she paid me.. what seems like 10 years ago but was actually maybe two years)

This is the shot in the book 0( it is in Sign Language, too.)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-City-back-in-the-day/i-MS6knBX/A

Actually on Second avenue, just off St. Marks.

Got my comp copy and thank you from Ada a couple of days ago - the book launch is Nov 2 at Copper Union's great hall. I'm going despite it not being my sortof thing.. and hoping I can squeeze into an outfit I bought in the sixties froma store on St. Marks... Kristina Gorby's. (mentioned in the book) Diet commences tomorrow - I needed to do that anyway!
With a little luck , Kristina might be at the book launch...

Idived intothe book starting in the chapters when I moved here... had no idea when she bought the photo from me that this would turn into something major - I might have pushed some more choices on her but it was neathaving
been found.

A bit of good news in the middle of a dismal ebay scene. 65 listings - nooffers or bids. :-( apparently I aint'the only one.

ann