I took a time-trip wandering through the gallery that photo was in.

Holy crap, Ann, such outstanding stuff! Should be in a museum somewhere - what
an amazing chronically of that time and place!

It made my night. I highly encourage others to take a look as well.

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson