I have seen maybe a dozen decent photos taken by very good photographers using a drone. The rest meh! Drone video works well sometimes as a news & event device. On the whole it is a photographic sideshow. He says, liking very much, your handheld feet on the floor shot.

On 10/28/15 11:00 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 11
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 11:52:15 -0400
From: Rick Womer<rickpic...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Early in Vancouver

Thanks for all the comments! This was the best of about 15 I took from
our 12th floor hotel window.

Dan, you sent me to the dictionary. I suspect it will be a while
before I can roll out that word in conversation, though.

Don, a friend has sent his Canon up on a kite, so I'm sure one could
get a Pentax on a drone (especially if drone means "a dull, mindless
functionary").

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW