Had to get the power company in this morning to drop my service so the
tree removal company could take down the mulberry tree that tore up my
roof. Also had them take down a fairly large walnut tree.

Now I've got a huge pile of tree branches in my back yard to cut up &
chip up. I've also got a lot of firewood to split.

Power company just left from reconnecting my power & it looks like
everything came back up Ok. Power was out for a little over 8 hours.
I'll give it a couple of hours before I open the refrigerator & hope it
kept enough cold that the food inside didn't spoil.

I'll try to make a PESO of the limb pile tomorrow. I'm just too tired to
do it today.