On 10/31/2015 6:40 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 4:43 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

NoScript REALLY doesn't like ajax.aspnetcdn.com very much.

Without it, all you get is a blank page.

If you do allow it, you then have to allow a further bunch of third
party scripts before you can actually see anything.

Your dragging knuckles are showing, John. :)

Javascript is a well-established foundation technology of the web,
alongside HTML and CSS. You might as well deny CSS too while you are
at it and see how that looks.

If you really want to be safe from the ravages of progress, use Lynx
in a terminal emulator.

NoScript doesn't like CSS either.