From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 7:19:55 PM
Subject: Re: FS Friday - Up the Alcan calendar and a couple of other things

Ken -
Thanks and

good point about size I'll add that tothe smugmug listing  - it is there
on cafepress... it is the only size they make now.

It is the standard wall calendar size, each page printed on 8 1/2 x 11"
paper, landscape orientation, of course
so when hung for display it is 11 across and 17 " high

I know you recognized some of the locations :-)

ann