Thank you Ann, Igor, Marco, Jack, Toine, Godfrey, Frank, Bob, and
anyone who looked. Glad you you enjoyed the humour in that! :)

And Jack ...
> Was that your only choice, Bruce?

Of course we shot a few variations, including having the hand reach up
from below to cover the model's crotch. But my assistant Judi (my
regular makeup and hair artist) was hesitant to actually touch
Kristina, and the resulting shadow spoils the look. Even when covering
Kristina's breast, Judi was delicately hovering her hand. When I
suggested to the model that that wasn't getting the right look she
firmly took Judi's hand and planted it on her boob. Then I got the
perfect shot. :)

Judi later remarked, "My right hand says, <<< this is the closest
thing to perfection that I have ever felt. >>>"

--
-bmw