Thank you very much, Dan!  Thank you too, Ken, P.J., and Mark!

Sorry you aren't partial to the pasties, but they were done to add a
more authentic Cabaret ala 1930's Germany look. I admit they don't fit
as snugly as pasties are supposed to do. The designer, Eva, had not
done then before and didn't get the angle of the cone quite right. She
was making these, hot-melt glue gun in hand, right at the last minute
while I was shooting the first set of images.

The snow sunbather is my wife, proving that we Canadians are made of
hardy stuff.

--
-bmw