Thanks Bruce.

I don't mind Tim's that much. It's on par with Country Style, Coffee Tine and
the other chains. Not horrible, but mediocre. And sometimes when you need that
caffeine jolt, mediocre more than works.

At least they're consistent and they're everywhere; they should get points for
that.

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson