Nice snack for an omnivore!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: frank theriault
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:48 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO - Diabolique

I know, it's a moribund plant, and the hooked spikes aren't there to
hurt anyone, they're there to become inextricably entwined with our
sweaters and other woollies, so we spread the seeds.

Looks evil to me though, especially with the webs and dead insects:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/11/diabolique.html

Comments welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,

frank