Hmmm...

I think I'll just let my posts speak for themselves, rather than argue that
point with you, Paul. I don't think anything that I said suggested Hitler as
"not really all that bad."

In case it needs clarification: Hitler was one of the most evil individuals
that the world has yet produced. I'm not saying the most evil because one could
make a case for Stalin or Mao  (each of whom may have actually killed more of
their own than Hitler).

But the systematic, organized way he attempted (and came frighteningly close
to) the genocide of the Jewish people is unparalleled. That alone qualifies him
as the most evil, IMHO.

I just want to make that point unequivocally.

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson