John wrote:
On 11/15/2015 6:43 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I took my gear out last night to practice with my K-3 photographing
a friend's band. I'm going through the pictures today
and see that it has not lost the K-5s ability to focus perfectly
on a musicians microphone.

I don't think that's a problem with your equipment.

A lot of it is learning how to use the the camera. Later in the evening I did get a lot of sharp photos of the musicians. I need to do a better job of checking if the shot is in focus, learning to better use the focus selection points and so forth. Glancing at the back screen, the shots looked good. Lessons learned.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)