Along with the thread Dan has been working this summer we had a version of boat crewing here. The crews are mostly ad hoc volunteers and are fueled by beer. They race three boats at a time; the stroke led by a drummer. My eye wandered a few time to the spectators & the flora/fauna. Comments welcomed. This is a new site for me using Adobe and is part of creative cloud package. Let me know if you have problems. You do not need an Adobe ID, if it asks.

http://adobe.ly/1XcWNgH