This has been the mildest December on record, and even if we have a deep freeze
cold-snap to finish the year it will remain the warmest ever.

But tonight we're (finally) getting our first taste of winter:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2015/12/it-hee-ere.html?m=1

It was freezing rain, then snow, now ice pellets. The photo doesn't show the
70km/hr wind gusts.

A warm front is coming in tomorrow and by the afternoon this will all be a
memory.

Taken with the phone cam whilst taking out the trash. Hope you enjoy. Comments
welcome but not expected.  :-)

Cheers,

frank
--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson