My bag showed up today and I like it a lot. It is pretty roomy and
versatile for its size. For one thing, my laptop fits in its slot
PERFECTLY. Secondly, I like it for it's "8-pack" arrangement which can
store longer lenses (optionally with a body or two attached) and
larger external flash unit(s). My shorter lenses will probably remain
in my backpack bags. In addition it has a couple of pockets for
filters, ColorChecker, etc. It is even plenty tall enough for the
Bigma, with body attached (but hood must be reversed for storage).
All-in-all a handsome bag and a pretty good value even before the
rebate (IMHO).

Thanks again for passing along that link, Igor!

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.