Bob,
And you wanted to see what?! ... ;-)

Incidentally, today they've replaced the image.

I am reading BBC news on a (semi-) regular basis, - mostly via the phone's app (which essentially displayes what is on the website). I am very disappointed by the quality of the editorship (including proofreading). I've used to think better about BBC.

Igor