Thanks Dan.

Had to stand there for about ten minutes for one of those damned gulls to be
the right distance away, going in the right direction and more or less where I
wanted it to be (I did crop a bit to get it "just right" LOL). They weren't
very cooperative that day.

:-)

Cheers,

frank

--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson